We have made major investments over many years in our manufacturing euquipment to enable us to produce a wide range of high-quality doors in composite material, PVC-u and aluminium. With over 30 years experience our team can advise on the best solution for your project specification and budget.
All our doors are all designed to be hard-wearing, easily maintained and built to give many years of trouble-free service. For complete peace of mind we provide a comprehensive 5-year guarantee on our sealed units and 10 years on profiles. Please ask our team about guarantees on individual hardware.
At the manufacturing stage we build in a host of high-security features including quality handles, multipoint locking and anti-lever mechanisms to make installation simple. All our products are fully security tested and we are proud to be one of the few companies in the region who supply products certificated by the nationally recognised Secured by Design scheme. All PVC-u doors are internally beaded to prevent glazing units or panels being removed from the outside. Our glazing options allow clients to specify an energy rating performance rating from C to A Star and of course all our products are fully building regulation compliant.
All our doors offer optimum protection against the elements. Air-tight seals keep out any drafts and built-in drainage channels ensure there are no leaks. Our range of PVC-u and aluminium doors have excellent thermal efficiency properties making them suitable for all sorts of projects from commercial projects and local authority schemes through to individual residential projects.
Stunning designs in UPVC, aluminium or composite materials
At WeatherBreak we can off a range of residential doors of individual houses or multi-unit local authority projects. Please talk to our professional team who can offer advice based on your drawings and technical/environmental requirement. Our extensive range of door styles can be tailor-made to suit your project whether it’s a historic or a contemporary project. We can also offer low, or even flush threshold on some designs – please ask for information. Using the latest CAD software we work with clients to create bespoke doors across a range of styles, materials, sizes, energy ratings and budgets.
Our range includes:
- Fully panelled
For projects which have wider openings we can offer a range of attractive sidelight window options to complement the door which can be manufactured as a single unit to ensure it benefits from clean aesthetic lines and is simple to install. Doors can be finished with frosted, patterned or stain glass. We also offer a range of colours across our range whether UPV-c, aluminium or composite. Please refer to our colour charts. Other options include: inward or outward opening and low threshold. For projects which have wider openings we can offer a range of attractive sidelight window options to complement the door which can be manufactured as a single unit to ensure it benefits from clean aesthetic lines and is simple to install.
Our PVC-U doors are constructed from the same robust UPVC components as our windows so combine aesthetic appeal with practicality. They also ensure we can offer an excellent colour match on all orders for both window and orders. PVC-u provides real benefits for installers, local authorities and commercial clients as it doesn’t warp or swell so can maintain its original appearance and provide excellent performance for many years. With internal webbing and thick UPVC walls, our doors are designed to withstand the rigours of everyday use without scratching or denting. If you are installing new Weatherbreak windows we can ensure an exact colour match because the products will be manufactured out of the same batch of materials. All our UPVC doors can be finished in a choice of colours from – traditional white to our heritage range. Some colours are also available in wood grain finish. We also offer a non-standard range or colours which may take a little longer to manufacture, please ask for details.
Our PVC-u door system features:
- WeatherBreak manufacture unrivalled profiles product range for refurbishment, new-build, commercial or public-sector projects.
- Extensive choice of door profile styles, colours and finishes to suit any building – with exact colour-match guarantee across all products.
- Innovative and attractive door styles .
- Our systems are engineered for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
- Quality-assured doors, fully accredited by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design initiative*.
- PVC-U door profile systems guaranteed for five years.
- Specialist technical support for advice on design, fabrication and fitting.ich may take a little longer to manufacture, please ask for details.
Many homeowners, architects, developers and commercial clients are discovering the style and performance offered by aluminium. With a sleek profile it is a great material due to its unique properties ie low maintenance, won’t rot or warp and designed to give many years of trouble-free performance. Our aluminium door range also benefits from high specification energy efficient multi-chamber construction which has excellent thermal and sound insulation properties.
For complete peace of mind we provide 5 year guarantee on all sealed units and 10 years on aluminium doors profiles.
Standard Colour Range
WeatherBreak aluminium doors frames can be finished in a range of RAL colour coatings which allows our clients to create a unique look.We can coat our aluminium doors and frames in any RAL colour, but non-standard colour items can take longer. For technical reasons associated with colour reproduction, the colours shown give only an indication of shade. No guarantee can be given that they will exactly match the powder product. Colour references shown in this chart are not suitable for matching with product supplied elsewhere.
Click here to view our colour range PDF.
A – Insulated rigid foam infill panel – for enhanced thermal efficiency and sound-proofing
B – Triple-seal frame ensures the doors remain watertight in even the harshest weather conditions
C – Tough GRP outerskin with woodgrain effect finish, available in 13 colours
D – Optional aluminium low-threshold available – ideal for pushchairs and wheelchair access
E – 100% recycled PVC-U Thermal Inserts in the frame provide ultimate thermal efficiency and enhanced sustainability
Our composite doors have been tested against extreme weather, extreme attack and over enthusiastic homeowners. Integrated high-tech security features will deter any unwanted visitors. Available in a choice of colours, finishes and styles they are a popular with installers, developers and local authorities.
Download our 44mm Composite Door order form
Download our Composite Stable Door order form
Our collection of composite doors feature:
- Glass-Reinforced Plastic door-leaf for long-lasting, low-maintenance durability and performance.
- Latest five-point, anti-bump cylinder locking mechanism for unrivalled, high-tech security.
- Three way adjustable hinge, meaning quick and easy installation.
- Superior thermal efficiency – with up to six times the heat retention of a timber door.A-rated doors available on request, B-rated doors as standard.
- Triple seal frame system for excellent weather performance and draught proofing.
- Frame with PVC-U Thermal Inserts for enhanced insulation.
- Rapid-response service
- Comprehensive five year guarantee.
- Stainless steel hardware which comes with a 25 year comprehensive guarantee, including surface finish.
- Independently security tested and approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design scheme and the Police Preferred Specification PAS23 & PAS24 – as standard.
- BM Trada Q-mark achieved.
- BM Trada Q-mark achieved.
New – Grooved Doors
At WeatherBreak we manufacture high quality grooved doors to add a distinctive look to houses. Available in a choice of 5 styles in a wide range of ‘off the shelf ‘and bespoke colours – they are a popular choice for installers and developers.
View our brochure here.
Please click here for our Grooved Door order form
At WeatherBreak we manufacture high quality bi-fold doors in a choice of aluminium or PVCU and in a range of colours and configurations. Each bi-fold door system has a built-in four-rail aluminium roller track so that it glides open or closed smoothly and effortlessly. Once open, D-shaped interior handles allow the doors to fold back flush in order to create a wide uninterrupted opening so that internal rooms and terraces, patio and gardens become one. Cleverly designed low or flush thresholds allow easy access but offer protection against the rain and wind in adverse conditions.
Our collection of aluminium or UPVC bi-fold doors feature:
- Ultra slim frames for a minimal look.
- Up to 6 metre span with no vertical supports visible once the doors are opened.
- Multi chamber design for strength and energy efficiency
- High specification A +rated glazing option available (such as triple glazing)
- High security features fitted during manufacture including multipoint locking, 5 lever locks and high quality hinges.
Please click here for our Bi-fold order form (PVC-U).
Please click here for our Bi-fold order form (aluminium).
Please click here to view the Visofold 1000 Bi-fold door brochure.
Please click here for our Visofold 1000 Bi-fold order form.
Designed and manufactured to achieve an exact, draft-free fit, all of our French and Patio doors are guaranteed to look stylish and provide a simple smooth opening action. As we manufacture to order, we are able to create a wide choice of designs in either PVC-u or aluminium. Both products benefit from high quality materials which have excellent thermal and sound insulation properties. also Low or even flash thresholds available.
Our range of French and patio door feature:
- Choice of glazing finished including Georgian glazing bars, diamond/square leading detail, stained, patterned or frosted glass
- Glazed areas feature 2, 3 or 4 panes,
- System incorporates a super smooth operation.
- 10 year profile and 5 year sealed unit guarantee
WeatherBreak aluminium French Doors or Patio Doors can be finished in a range of RAL colour coatings which allows homeowners and architects to create a unique look – please ask for details.