For an all-round service that’s on time, every time
- We respond to quotes extremely quickly, often within one hour of your request.
- Smartly presented quotations, with scale drawings to help you make a favourable impression on your prospective client.
- One of our skilled survey team is always ready to make a site visit to measure or advise on design and technical specifications.
- We operate a CAD drawing service for conservatories, and draw on significant experience gained over many years.
Timely and efficient on-site delivery
- We have a fully computerised order processing system that has a well tested scheduling system for our production plant to ensure your products are completed on time.
- Our modern delivery fleet delivers direct to site.
Specialist installation if required
- Our team is always ready to carry out the installation on your behalf.
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, professional and expert.
- Our team is recognised within the trade as one of the most knowledgeable, and can offer sound advice on every aspect of design, specification and installation.
Emergency remake service
- A breakage during installation or a mis-measurement by a third party could mean an emergency occurs at a vital moment in a project. We will always do our best to respond immediately and start an emergency remake as soon as it is requested, usually achieving a same-day delivery.
For over 30 years we have worked with regional trade installers supplying tens of thousands of quality windows, doors and conservatories. Our team has many years of experience in the industry which means we can offer impartial advice across all areas. By offering great products at competitive prices we continue to service existing customers and attract many new ones.
Hotels – we have a wealth of experience on new build and refurbishment projects and have supplied and installed (where required) PVC-U and aluminium products including doors, windows, entrance atriums and large conservatories. A recent example is a project to fit new external PVC-u windows at The Old Ship at Brighton for ‘The Hotel Collection’ – a leading hospitality group.
Offices – we have worked on many new build and refurbishment projects supplying and installing PVC-U and aluminium products including doors, windows and entrance atriums.
New build housing – our professional team can offer technical advice and costing options to developers and architects on a range of new build house and apartment projects.
“WeatherBreak Windows Ltd have successfully completed one of our projects in the Brent area. They provided a very successful/comprehensive service in both operational and commercial deliverance to us, Lakehouse as the Main Contractor, and the Client. We would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.”
Zach Thoburn ACIOB. Quantity Surveyor, Lakehouse
Other types of commercial buildings – a recent example is a charity project we supported to improve an existing church building to ensure it comformed to building regulations so it could be used for community use. Please read the testimonial we received following the project.
Local authority – we have a wealth of experience working on large scale new and retrofit housing projects across central and southern England. As a company we have invested heavily in our factory, state-of-the-art machinery and processes to ensure that we can deliver to the exacting standards demanded by local authority clients.